1.1. Controller – MIKOMAX SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ WITH ITS REGISTERED OFFICE IN ŁÓDŹ, POLAND, AT UL. DOSTAWCZA 4 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”). It is also possible to contact the Controller at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2. Personal Data – all information about a natural person identified or identifiable by one or more factors specific to physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, including device IP, location data, online identifier and information collected through cookies and other similar technology.
1.4. GDPR – the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
1.5. Website – the Internet website operated by the Controller at the following address: mikomax.com
1.6. User – any natural person visiting the Website or using its functionalities.
- PROCESSING OF DATA IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE WEBSITE
2.1. In connection with use of the Website by the User, the Controller collects data to the extent necessary to establish contact and provide services, as well as information about the User’s activity on the Website. The detailed principles and purposes of the processing of personal data collected during use of the Website by the User are described below.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
3.1. The Personal Data of all Users of the Website www.mikomax.com including first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, company name, IP address or other identifiers and information collected through cookies or other similar technologies, is processed by the Controller.
3.2. The Personal Data Controller is MIKOMAX Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Łódź, Poland, at 4, Dostawcza St. (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”). It is also possible to contact the Controller at email@example.com
3.3. The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3.4. The Personal Data, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), shall be processed:
- to make contact, identify the sender, conduct correspondence, handle questions sent directly to the available contact details of the Controller and through the form provided – the legal basis of the processing is the necessity of the processing to make contact, or to perform the agreement (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), as well as other purposes related to the ongoing exchange of information between the parties,
- to send offers and advertising materials and to provide information on products,
- to provide services by electronic means in terms of making the content collected on the Website available to Users,
- to handle complaints, in which case the legal basis for the processing is the necessity of the processing for the performance of the agreement (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
- for analytical and statistical purposes, in which case the legal basis for the processing is the Controller’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), consisting of conducting analyses of the User’s activity, keeping statistics on enquiries made by Users via the Website, as well as their preferences, in order to improve the applied functionalities and services provided,
- for the purposes of possibly establishing, pursuing or defending against claims – the legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) in protecting their rights,
- for the marketing purposes of the Controller and other entities with which the Controller has the appropriate contracts, in particular in connection with the presentation of advertisements,
- for the purposes of satisfaction surveys, where the legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) to maintain the high service quality and the level of customer satisfaction with the products and services offered.
3.5. We retain Personal Data for as long as necessary for the specific purpose of the processing, or for the time required by law, and until withdrawal of the consent given (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
3.6. Anyone whose data is processed by MIKOMAX Spółka z o.o. has the right to request from the Controller access to their Personal Data, the right to rectify or erase it, or restrict processing, as well as the right to withdraw consent.
3.7. They also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if they consider that their data has been compromised.
3.8. The provision of Personal Data and thus the granting of consent is voluntary, but necessary to establish and continue contact.
3.9. Personal Data shall not be processed automatically, including in the form of profiling.
3.10. The Controller may transfer Personal Data to third countries or international organisations, but shall then provide it with adequate safeguards, and ensure that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal protections are in place.
3.11. The Controller makes every effort to protect your Personal Data and does not make it available to any unauthorised recipients. Recipients of Personal Data may only be entities with which the Controller has signed relevant agreements or institutions authorised to receive it under mandatory legal provisions.
4.1. The Controller provides the possibility to contact them using the electronic contact form available at: https://mikomaxsmartoffice.com/en/contact/ Use of the form requires the provision of Personal Data necessary to contact the User and respond to enquiries. The User may also provide other data to facilitate contact or handling of an enquiry, and is obliged to enter the relevant text. The provision of data is required in order to receive and handle an enquiry and failure to do so shall result in an inability to respond. The provision of other data is voluntary.
4.2. There are also other ways to contact the Controller: by letter: MIKOMAX Sp. z o.o. ul. Dostawcza 4, 93-231 Łódź, Poland, or by e-mail: email@example.com Use of any other means of contact also requires the provision of Personal Data necessary to contact the User and respond to enquiries.
- SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
5.1. The Contractor processes the Personal Data of Users visiting the Contractor’s social media profiles (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn). This data is processed exclusively in connection with the running of the profile, including for the purpose of informing the Users about the Contractor’s activity and promoting various events, services and products, as well as for the purpose of communicating with Users through the functionalities available on social media. The legal basis for the Controller’s processing of Personal Data for this purpose is its legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) to promote its own brand and to build and maintain a brand-related community.
6.1. Cookies are small text files installed on the device of the User browsing the Website. Cookies collect information to facilitate the use of the website, e.g. by remembering the User’s visits to the Website and their actions.
6.3. Cookies for the monitoring of website traffic, i.e. data analytics, including Google Analytics cookies (these are cookies used by Google to analyse your use of the Website, to compile statistics and reports on the functioning of the Website). Google does not use the data collected to identify you, nor does it combine this information to enable identification. Detailed information on the scope and principles of data collection in connection with this service can be found via this link: https://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners.
6.5. You can delete cookies at any time using the available functions in the web browser that you are using.