- The controller of personal data collected is MIKOMAX SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA, WITH ITS REGISTERED OFFICE IN ŁÓDŹ, AT UL. DOSTAWCZA 4 (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller"). The Controller may also be contacted at email@example.com.
- In accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), personal data are processed for the purpose of executing the agreement with respect to data subjects.
- The Controller processes personal data in accordance with law and collects them for specified lawful purposes. Data are collected in so far as necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- The Controller makes all efforts to protect your personal data against unauthorised third party access. The Controller does not make personal data available to any unauthorised parties. Recipients of personal data may include only institutions authorised to receive them under the mandatory provisions of law.
- The Controller shall not transfer personal data to third countries or international organisations.
- The Controller stores data for a period necessary to perform services or until the personal data processing consent is revoked.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but a failure to provide such data when this is necessary for making use of a given service will make it impossible to make a proper use of this service.
- Each data subject shall at any time have the right to access, rectify, erase or restrict the processing of their data by contacting the Controller at the specified address:
- Each data subject shall at any time have the right to object to processing and transfer their data to another entity by contacting the Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A data subject shall have the right to revoke the personal data processing consent at any moment.
- In case the GDPR regulations are violated in the course of personal data processing, each User shall have the right to lodge an appeal to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Your personal data shall be processed by automated and manual means, also in the form of profiling, in order to provide customers with comprehensive economic information as part of products offered by the Company, for the purpose of pursuing business in accordance with law, and for statistical purposes.
- Your personal data may be made available to other recipients who assist us in the processing of your personal data for the aforementioned purpose, such as subcontractors with whom we make investments and organise events.
Personal Data Controller,
28 May 2018